This is my sixth year working at the OJCS and my first year in Grade 3! I am also the Student Life Lead at OJCS this school year.
I was born and raised in Ottawa and I attended Hillel Academy (now OJCS) for 11 years. I have spent the last 20 summers of my life at Camp B’nai Brith of Ottawa, where I was a camper, dance staff/supervisor, unit head, admin, and assistant director. I completed my Bachelor of Education at the University of Ottawa in the spring of 2017 and I am currently working towards a Masters of Education with a focus in Exceptional Learners. I love to teach, but more importantly, I love to learn! I am so excited to learn with your children this year.
5 Fun Facts about Morah Lianna
1. I love to dance! I have been dancing since I was 3 years old and I will never stop!
2. I drink more coffee than water or any other drink… Just ask the students, they know!
3. I have an adorable goldendoodle named Cooper!
4. I know how to eat a cupcake with the perfect ratio of cake and frosting in every bite!
5. I am beyond obsessed with the colour turquoise.
I am looking forward to an amazing school year!