Talia – Grade 3 blogger of the week!

Hi my name is Talia . I am the blogger of the week . This has been a very fun week because i really like blogging. I like it because i get to show everyone what we are doing in 3rd grade. I am looking forward to making my own blog.

In this video, I am talking about leadership in Grade 3. I think everybody in grade 3 are being good leaders. To be a good  leader you need to be kind, share, try your hardest, listen and others.

The school started a reading a challenge and whoever reads the most books gets a pizza party. Grade 3 love to read and would read even if there was no party!

In math we do a lot of math challenges for example we do math word problems, multiplication and division.

In Hebrew we are making games like kahoot ,word searches and others. These games help improve our Hebrew in a fun way.

We enjoy Tefillah because we get to sing.

This week, the blogging group went to the Grade 1 classroom to show them their blogs and teach them how to comment.  The grade 1’s enjoyed the blogs and had fun giving comments.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you liked it. Please leave comments about what you would like to see in the next blog.

Talia

One Reply to “Talia – Grade 3 blogger of the week!”

1. What a great post Talia!

I love how many photos and videos you used to help your class’ week to life! What was your favorite part of being this week’s Guest Blogger? Did you learn anything about your class that you did know before? Did you learn anything about yourself?

What might you differently the next you have have a chance to blog?

Keep up the great work!