Blogger of the Week – Meadow!

(Some of our students have chosen to create avatars so to protect their identity – a choice made after a media literacy lesson on global footprints!)

Hello, my name is Meadow and I am going to be documenting our grade 3 class. We are continuing our structures you might have seen the other blog that mentioned our structures.

Here are some of our structures everyone’s working so hard! Here is some of our materials:

• Straws 
  • Hot glue 
  • Tape
  • Popsicle sticks 

&

It’s time for Hebrew! We started by handing in our homework then we wrote the schedule on the board. We started a project in Hebrew here are some photos of it.

We started a special homework system that we get every Friday it includes a word search.

It’s time for French. We are working on a word search!

Everyone is doing a great job everyone loves this harry potter word search!

It’s time for math class and today we are catching up on our blue folder.

Now we are going to go to the library to look up famous landmarks for our science project. We are trying to research information about our structure. 

Library time is so much fun! The library is a great place to go for some alone time.

We are working on our project again! We have lots of questions about each other.

We are all really hungry and it’s almost lunch. 

Now we have the shinshinim. The theme is Israeli music 🎼! here are some pics.

This is a really great game and it’s so fun to play. We also listen to songs from different Israeli artists. We love this game and it’s so fun! It’s also fun to watch.

It’s time for english we are starting a new section of poetry. We are going to be making our own poem. It’s going to be a little bit tricky but we all like a little challenge. We are brainstorming about poetry like not all pieces of poetry reim. We are very excited to be doing this new section.

Now it’s time for French we our watching a kids united video. We are also doing a little work on a new booklet and here’s some pics.

Now it’s time for music. We are learning to play different songs.

Now it’s time for Hebrew we are now learning a New tefila and we are going to be playing a Kahoot! game and it’s in Hebrew.

We get to work on the whiteboard to practise our math!

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

By Meadow!

2 Replies to “Blogger of the Week – Meadow!”

1. Thanks for Blogging Meadow. I loved reading your class was up to. What did you write your poem about? What was your favourite part about being a blogger?

2. I really enjoyed reading your blog, Meadow!

I like that you protected your identity online by using an avatar.

Your class had such a busy week!

Do you prefer poems that rhyme?

(P.S. I hear your Mum’s pretty cool!) 😉