BLOGGER OF THE WEEK – JACK!

Hi I’m Jack and I am the Grade 3 blogger of the week! Let me show a week in the life of Grade 3.

MONDAY
In Hebrew it’s our first time back from the break. We are going to start with reading. And when we’re done reading we write a paragraph in Hebrew. Here is a little Picollage.

After gym we are going to work in our blue book with Morah Batya. I’m on page 35. We are going to read page 31-32.

Now we’re in gym we are playing two games I only played one game because I was blogging about class. It was fun to do that in class!  First we played volleyball four square. Then we played like dodgeball soccer with hockey nets and cones.

We are in Hebrew and we are doing T’filah. Then in Hebrew we’re doing our houses project. This is mine.

We are in English we are going to start with reading. Now we are going to do math with a ruler you have to find something as big as 5 cm -10 cm   -15cm -20cm  -25cm  -30cm  

TUESDAY

Let’s start the day with English. Let’s do anthems.

We got a letter from a Penpal someone sent a letter from were ever in Canada they ask  questions we have to send a letter back here is a PicCollage

We are going to the library to read look.  The head of the library is Brigitte she is holding a lot of different books.

In gym we played tugboat. So you are a ship or a boat. The ship has to throw a dodgeball at the boat there is a pilon on the boat you have to hit it when your pilon falls of your boat you turn into a protector you try to protect the boat picollage time.

Math time! We are doing a math sheet with a meter stick and a ruler.  My partner is Georgia. It was hard!

French time! We are getting a new homework booklet we are getting homework. French was quick today.

I was leader in t’fila

Hebrew time. Reading and writing again. We are going to the chapel to see what the shinshinim put up for yom hashoah.

WEDNESDAY

Hebrew first. Same thing as all the other days, practising our reading and writing. Ok done we are going to switch to T’filah. I do reading with Skip look.

Now we are working in our yellow book to do some questions. English time we are going to do reading for ten minutes. Oh yeah Sam and Eliezer and Adam just got back from Israel I’m going to interview them.

Done let’s go to music with Mr R. We are back in English to go to the computer lab.

Done! Let’s move on to French. Mr P read us a French story. We are going to work in a worksheet about the book. We will have a book to help us.

THURSDAY

Remember our pen pals today we are going to send the letter.

>Hebrew time. Reading and writing again. Ok now let’s do T’filah. Done. The shinshinim are coming to our class to do activity’s. About Yom hashoah.

FRIDAY

On fridays we start with Hebrew. We did T’filah and our leaders were lily emet cm and Eliezer. We also watched a presentation from Eliezer about his trip to Israel. I thought it was funny because there were some funny pictures.

I love fridays because we have art. Art is one of my favourite lessons! We were getting ready for the art show in 2 weeks.

In French, we made recipes for our healthy eating work (but some people added candy!) then we colour the background for our French play. It is called Les animaux de Bayou. My character in the play is Louis la grenouille.

At the end of the day Miss M and I are putting my blog together! HOPE YOU ENJOY!

3 Replies to “BLOGGER OF THE WEEK – JACK!”

1. What a great blog post Jack!

I really enjoyed the pictures and the videos; I especially liked your interviews with Sam, Eliezer and Adam! Did you learn any new skills as the guest blogger? How would you do it differently if you were to do it again?

Great job!